There are many approaches to web design, ranging from doing full responsive graphic mockups of each website page to using a style tile or moodboard to just installing a template and designing on the fly. In this course, you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of the various web design approaches;
- The TIDBIT-C Design Methodology to ensure you address the typography, imagery, textures, color and more;
- The importance of wireframe planning;
- Research-based UX / UI design patterns;
- Workflow tips and tricks to save time;
- How to choose the right tool for your website designs.
- And even how to overcome real-world design challenges like ugly logos!
Plus you’ll get downloads for Adobe XD and Illustrator templates and element libraries to speed up your work flow.
Once you take this course, you’ll speed up your workflow and feel more confident in your website design process.