The copyright in all material published on this site by Bizzy Bizzy, LLC (hereinafter Bizzy Bizzy), including all portions of the website, content, site design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement of the material on the site (the “material”) is owned by Bizzy Bizzy, unless otherwise indicated, and is protected by the provisions of the United States Copyright Act, Title 17.
All rights reserved. The material may not be reproduced, sold or distributed, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Bizzy Bizzy. However, reproduction and distribution, in whole or in part, by non-profit, research or educational institutions for their own use is permitted if proper credit is given, with full citation, and copyright is acknowledged. Any other reproduction, sale or distribution, in whatever form and by whatever media, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Bizzy Bizzy. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official marks / trademarks
Any logos or drawings related to Bizzy Bizzy™, Bizzy Work™, 1 Day™ are trademarks, registered trademarks or official marks of Bizzy Bizzy. All other product and company names mentioned on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners. The use of this site and any information contained on this site does not grant a license to the user to use any of the trademarks or official marks of Bizzy Bizzy.
Bizzy Bizzy does not control or warrant the availability or content of any external website or other resource to which this website links. In no event shall Bizzy Bizzy be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of any information provided on this site. Furthermore, Bizzy Bizzy shall not be liable for any damages or losses suffered owing to any interruption in service or use of this site.
It is our policy to protect the privacy of all users. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Bizzy Bizzy has established security procedures to protect any information collected online.
Personal information provided to Bizzy Bizzy is protected under the Privacy Act. This information is collected to enable Bizzy Bizzy to contact you in the future, and will be retrieved only by authorized personnel. However, as personal information sent via the Internet may be intercepted, you may wish to provide sensitive personal information to Bizzy Bizzy by regular mail to PO Box 8745, Madison, WI 53708.
If you register for one of Bizzy Bizzy online communication products, or if you wish to receive email updates, the information you provide is collected by using the privacy-enhancing technology, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This information is kept under Bizzy Bizzy’s control, protected under the Privacy Act, and is not provided to any third party. You will not receive email you have not requested, and you may update or remove your name from mailing lists at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of any email you have received. If you have asked a question that Bizzy Bizzy cannot answer, it may forward your message to someone who can provide you with the desired information, unless you have specifically requested that Bizzy Bizzy not do so.
Bizzy Bizzy uses all features of Google Analytics. That includes obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium and keywords used to visit Bizzy Bizzy website. Google Analytics does not store any visitor-specific data, and Bizzy Bizzy will not use visitor-specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google AdWords or remarketing.
Bizzy Bizzy uses remarketing with Google AdWords and Google Analytics to display content-specific advertisements to visitors who have previously visited Bizzy Bizzy site, when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented. You can opt out by contacting us at email@example.com.
Transmissions to and from this site may be intercepted and modified by unauthorized third parties, and files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects. The user accepts all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting, directly or indirectly, from accessing or using this site.
Links to the Bizzy Bizzy website
Sites wishing to link to the Bizzy Bizzy website do not need to request permission to do so. Bizzy Bizzy does, however, ask that you follow these linking practices:
- Use only text links for linking to Bizzy Bizzy’s website.
- Do not link and/or use the official symbols of Bizzy Bizzy, 1 Day or Bizzy Work without express written permission.
- The creation of a link must not confuse the user as to the source of the information through such practices as framing.
- The links provided must respect the copyright notice that governs materials published on Bizzy Bizzy’s websites, and indicate that users must obtain permission to reproduce material that is subject to copyright.
Links from the Bizzy Bizzy website
Links to websites not under the control of Bizzy Bizzy are provided solely for the convenience of users. Bizzy Bizzy is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content. Bizzy Bizzy does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Bizzy Bizzy’s website aims to deliver information and services to users that are relevant and applicable to its mandate. To this end, the following criteria will be used by Bizzy Bizzy to determine the suitability of links to and from its websites.
- The content of the site reflects the aims and objectives of Bizzy Bizzy and are consistent with its values.
- Please note that links created within the context of a collaborative arrangement are not considered as an endorsement or affiliated company’s unless specifically noted.
- The site is not considered inappropriate due to its content or its affiliations.
- The content of the site complies with U.S. laws, which includes such items as copyright, privacy, human rights, labor legislation and registration of domain names.
- The site must allow users to navigate back to the present site; it cannot block the user’s return to this site by using embedded code or other techniques within the linked page that prevent the use of the browser “back” button.
Online community and social media
Bizzy Bizzy’s social media accounts are monitored regularly. Bizzy Bizzy reserves the right to remove any content on its accounts that does not conform to the following rules:
- Content must be respectful of other people and their opinions.
- Posts and comments should be pertinent to Bizzy Bizzy.
- Content should not reveal sensitive or personal information.
- Information to be posted must not contain spam or repetitive messages.
- Information to be posted must not contain obscene, violent or discriminatory messages.
- Content must respect copyright.
- Links are permitted, but Bizzy Bizzy is not responsible for the content on other websites.
You shall not upload to, distribute through or publish on Bizzy Bizzy website or on BIZZY BIZZY social media accounts any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; that would constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party; or that would otherwise give rise to liability, or violate any law.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This website (excluding linked websites) is controlled by Bizzy Bizzy from its office in Madison, Wisconsin. By accessing this website the user agrees that all matters relating to access to, or use of, this website or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and the laws of the United States, without regard to conflict of legal principles. The user also agrees and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Wisconsin, and acknowledges that the user does so voluntarily and is responsible for complying with local laws or any other applicable law.